On entry into our program, each core group of students becomes a team. Studying together, reviewing in small groups, and working on group projects enhance your professional relationships that will last a lifetime in the small community of CRNAs.
- 5:1 student to faculty ratio
- 36 month program
- 102 credits
- 2000 clinical hours
- 99.0% graduates hired in 60 days
Vigilance. Knowledge. Compassion.
- Read more about the philosophy behind our program, the state-of-the-art simulation lab, and the details of our curriculum.
- About Us
Interested in Applying?
- Applications for the Class of 2026 must be completed by April 1, 2022. Learn how.
- How to Apply
News & Resources
- Check out the latest student success stories on our News and Awards page.
- View News